Chimpanzee vs. 7 Adult humans

    So I saw this as a poll on r/polls (I might grab the link later) and the results were astonishingly close. Something like 2.2k people voted for the chimp, while 3.2k voted for the humans. The specifics of the rules were no weapons, the humans exercise often, and the chimp is bloodlusted. Anyway I don't know the full physical capabilities of a chimp, but I do know one could probably easily take out 3-4 humans in a fight. But 7? No way, even if the chimp leaps on one, the other 6 can beat the shit out of it. The one guy might die if he can't get medical attention but 7 dudes would surely overpower a chimp. Anyway that's just my not-an-expert opinion on the matter.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starglow Review

On Anti Electoralism and Voting For Biden

Counting Cars