Counting Cars

If I'm bored I'll count the number of cars on the interstate. I have a few rules though (I also don't just count cars). From now on the person playing the game will be referred to as "the counter."

1. The vehicle must be on the road (roughly) parallel from the one the counter is on.

2. The vehicle must be moving in the opposite direction from the counter.

3. The vehicle must be the main driver of it's movement. (So those big trucks with like 10 other cars on them or a boat being towed don't count)

4. The only vehicles that are valid to be counted by the counter must be viewed from the window closest to the left or right of the counter that is also in direct view of the road mentioned in #1.

All these rules are completely arbitrary and pretty pointless, I just follow them because they click the right dopamine buttons on the inside. My high score is around 700 before I just got really really bored. 

Please let me know if there are any loopholes here. Or don't, I really don't mind either way. Feel free to change the rules at all for your personal enjoyment. This is also much easier to play as a passenger, I recommend focusing on the road as a driver 🙂.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starglow Review

On Anti Electoralism and Voting For Biden