My first post and Capitalization in Titles and anything else I think of

    I always worry when I make my title for anything, mainly about the capitalization. I don't know how to out it into words so here's an example:
If I wanna make a post title for some Reddit post about I don't know, ACT prep or something, should it look like this, "Seeking Tutor For ACT Prep, Help Wanted/DMs Open." or, "Seeking tutor for ACT prep, help wanted/DMs open." or, "Seeking Tutor for ACT Prep, Help Wanted/DMs Open."

    I guess I did put it into words, but anyway, I worry which one looks better, which one is grammatically correct. I guess grammar is less of an issue and more the vibe of the title. It probably doesn't matter anyway and I'm the only person who notices. But I'll still spend sometimes twice as long

    I've gotten better at this, not stressing about it anyway. 

    Anyway I'm definitely not overusing anyway this is my first blog post and I will write down other things I wanna talk about, that way I do not forget.

  •  How hard getting an autism diagnosis is
  • School's really depressing, but learning is fun
  • What the fuck is a hot big bang 
  • ACT prep paiiiin
  • College??? Jesus.
  • Regular Jesus.
  • Dying Earth Book
  • Reading Stuff
  • Minecraft and Terarar
  • DnD and how much 5e sucks in my opinion compared to the OSR
  • The OSR
  • My personal game
  • Scheduling is hard
  • Hurtling into adulthood :(

 That's all until I decide to write more!

     

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starglow Review

STARGLOW First Session Results!!!!!